Layout[edit | edit source]
The middle bungalow is notable due to the playing cards and poker chips on the table to the left of the entryway. The bungalow to the south has about the same setup as the others, including a bed, table, couch, and a bathroom.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap - In the middle bungalow, on the table.
- Nuka-Cola Victory - In the broken fridge, in the southmost bungalow.
- Grognak the Barbarian - On the floor next to the fridge in the southern bungalow.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the middle bungalow, a scene is found whereupon close inspection of the playing cards, a set of five kings of the same suit on the table is revealed. These cards are facing a skeleton laying on the floor, implying the person was murdered after being caught cheating.
- The bungalows can be used as player housing. The queen bed in the back middle bungalow will provide the Well Rested bonus.
- There's a ticking clock in the rightmost bungalow showing a time of 4:20, similar to the clock in the Prospector Saloon, and those found in the Jacobstown lodge.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
The Jacobstown bungalows appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Gallery[edit | edit source]