| ||For other characters named Jackson in the Fallout series, see Jackson.|
Jackson was born in 2257. Seedy even for a Pitt raider, Jackson hangs around the toilets near the Vertigo Bar and Grill, looking for his next jet fix. When he's not roaming the catwalks, he's ordering Midea around and is responsible for finding new victims to go on steel ingot scavenging missions.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character drops a finger when killed (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Unsafe Working Conditions: Jackson is first encountered when he interrupts the Lone Wanderer's conversation with Midea, curious as to why the scabs are talking indoors. After completing Unsafe Working Conditions, he roams the Downtown area.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Gamma shield armor|
- He sometimes mentions that he thinks both Midea and Bone are "hot."
- If he is killed before meeting Midea inside her quarters, his corpse will appear in the room when he's supposed to appear and The Pitt quest cannot be completed. As no keys exist in the downtown region to allow leaving, reloading a save game is the only option.
- "...Bone ain't too bad, either. Heh... Bone." – Jackson, commenting on Bone's looks.
- "Well then, I hope you also said goodbye! HAHAHAHA! Alright, play time's over. Get to work, grinders."
- "You ever notice that Midea is kinda hot?"