Fallout Interactive Experience
Do you like this video?
|For other characters named Jackson, see Jackson.|
“You ever notice that Midea is kinda hot?”
Jackson is first encountered when he interrupts the Lone Wanderer's conversation with Midea, curious as to why the scabs are talking indoors. After the player character completes Unsafe Working Conditions, he roams the Downtown area.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
|This character drops a finger upon death (Lawbringer).|
|This character can be enslaved with the Mesmetron.|
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Gamma shield armor|
- He sometimes mentions that he thinks both Midea and Bone are "hot."
- If he is killed before meeting Midea inside her quarters, his corpse will appear in the room when he's supposed to appear and The Pitt quest cannot be completed without console commands or reload.
- "...Bone ain't too bad, either. Heh... Bone." – Jackson, commenting on Bone's looks.
- "Well then, I hope you also said goodbye! HAHAHAHA! Alright, play time's over. Get to work, grinders."
- "You ever notice that Midea is kinda hot?"
- Jackson: "Oh yeah? So she's the one that's going out to the Steelyard, huh? Well then, I hope you also said goodbye! HAHAHAHA! Alright, play time's over. Get to work, grinders."
- Jackson: "You ever notice that Midea is kinda hot? Bone ain't too bad, either. Heh... Bone."