| ||For other characters named Jackson in the Fallout series, see Jackson.|
Ranger Jackson is a downbeat Ranger who likes to do things by the book. He has the best interests of the NCR at heart but doesn't believe in taking any action unless he has gotten the orders signed and sealed through the chain of command.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character starts quests.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Can You Find it in Your Heart?: The player is asked to clear out the critters by the road of Ivanpah Dry Lake.
- Heartache by the Number: The player can report the conspiracy between the Crimson Caravan and the Van Graffs to Jackson instead of killing them.
- Cass calls and mocks Jackson as a "washed up old fuck-up" and a "Brotherhood Scribe", strongly disliking his tendency to bureaucracy.
- The Courier can state her impersonation was "spot on", should Jackson be interacted previously.
- Even when you kill the Van Graffs or Alice McLafferty, he will neither arrest nor attack you.
- When you talk to Major Knight, he tells the Courier that the commanding officer is in the back, so Ranger Jackson is ranked a Lt. Colonel or higher.
- Even after the NCR and Brotherhood of Steel join forces nearing the end of the game and other NCR troopers accept Brotherhood armor to be worn around the base, Jackson will still attack on sight of the armor.
Ranger Jackson appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.