There are five irradiated hot springs around a small hill in the center. Two poles emerge from the center area. Next to the poles are some ammunition boxes and other loot, including a weapon repair kit and a dose of Hydra, located next to the Stealth Boy on the small hill with the poles. The area is highly irradiated and it is advisable to bring some type of radiation-resistant clothing such as the radiation suit and health items such as Rad-X and RadAway when exploring.
The area is populated by centaurs, evolved centaurs and up against the mountains at a camp, a super mutant master armed with a heavy weapon. It may also have an additional super mutant or super mutant master backing it up. Upon arrival via fast travel, the player character may find a bighorner calf that has been ambushed by giant ants.
A Stealth Boy - Located on the small hill with the poles.
- The pools of water do not ripple when shot.
- A radiation suit can be found nearby, to the east in the hidden supply cave.
- The highest rads in the location is +5 Rads.
Jack Rabbit Springs appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes
- The super mutant master and centaurs may spawn under the map, or even fall under the map. Both alive and dead. [verified]
- The super mutants will sometimes pop back up after being under the map, if they are chasing you towards flat ground such as the Ivanpah Dry Lake or race track.