| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Jack, see Jack.|
Jack and Diane are advisers to Papa Khan. The pair run a drug trafficking ring in the Mojave and supply the Great Khans with drugs as well. Jack learned chemistry from the Followers of the Apocalypse when they visited the Khans and uses this knowledge to make the drugs, while Diane handles the business end of the operation. According to Regis, Jack and Diane have been close since childhood, and it is implied that they have an emotional attachment to each other (or at least Jack does), since he becomes upset when told that the Legion would put Diane into slavery and make her a prostitute.
Jack is noticeably more laid back than the other Great Khan members, putting much less emphasis on the tribe's warrior culture and often speaking in "stoner" slang. He even expresses sympathy for Jerry the Punk, despite Jerry thinking little of Jack, claiming Jack only passed his beatdown because he was "baked to the gills" at the time.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: Chems|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Aba Daba Honeymoon: The Courier, with sufficient Science and Survival skills, can teach Jack how to make other chems such as Party Time Mentats, Slasher, Rocket, as well as Hydra and super stimpaks if you convince him to manufacture more helpful chems as well, in exchange for Great Khan fame and a choice of 50 caps per recipe, chems, or a Karma boost and Great Khans fame if the player chooses the "just helping out" option.
- Oh My Papa: Jack can be spoken to concerning the alliance with the Legion.
- After Aba Daba Honeymoon is completed, Jack will start to stock his supplies with the newly-taught chems, saving the player character from having to gather or make them. However, if they complete the quest without teaching Jack the recipes, they will be unable to get the chems afterwards, as he will not stock them.
|Great Khan simple armor||Switchblade
9mm submachine gun
- "Do? We don't, like, do anything. We make the magic happen."
- "You seem really... high-strung. You know, I'm sure some of what I make my chems out of was an antipsychotic at some point...."
- "Dude! What a total haul! No way that's copasheshy."
- "Dude... wait, what? That's totally kakadoodle, man. You been huffing fumes in the Magic Bus or something?"
- "I don't know what you've been smoking, but where can I get some?"
Jack appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 When you give Jack a new recipe for a Chem, the screen will black out, and roughly a few hours pass. After that, the screen will zoom in (maybe to begin dialogue with him), and then zoom back out and have another time lapse. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Jack's Speech challenge for the Oh My Papa quest (Speech check 60) can be repeated an infinite number of times, even after the quest has been completed. This challenge earns 60 experience points each time it is performed, allowing the player to gain infinite experience points. However, if you rescue the runner Diane said went missing, you will not be able to use this exploit. (Still works after patch 1.02 on Xbox 360) [verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 After teaching Jack all of the chems in the quest Aba Daba Honeymoon and finishing Diane's portion of the quest, you may not be able to finish the mission or learn the Khan Trick unarmed attack. [verified]
Behind the scenesEdit