| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Jack may refer to:
- Jack (Fallout), a prisoner of the Khans in Fallout.
- Jack (Fallout 2), assistant deputy of the law in NCR Town in Fallout 2.
- Smiling Jack, a non-hostile raider merchant in Evergreen Mills in Fallout 3.
- SmilingJack.txt, dialogue for Smiling Jack in Fallout 3.
- Jack Smith, an inhabitant of Andale in Fallout 3.
- JackSmith.txt, dialogue for Jack Smith in Fallout 3.
- Split Jack, a bandit leader in the Capital Wasteland in the Fallout 3 add-on, Broken Steel.
- DLC03SplitJack.txt, dialogue for Split Jack in the Fallout 3 add-on, Broken Steel.
- Jack (Boomer), a Boomer living at Nellis Air Force Base in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack (Great Khans), a drug dealer for Great Khans at the Red Rock Drug Lab in Fallout: New Vegas.
- VRRCJack.txt, dialogue for Jack the Great Khan in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jo-Jack Jr., a deceased male buried at Goodsprings Cemetery in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Wilson, the civilian contractor in charge of operations at Boulder City and Quarry Junction, cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Wilson (note), a paper note cut from Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Maynard, an employee who worked at the H&H Tool Company, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jack Fleming, commander of the NCR troops at Hoover Dam and right hand man to Joseph Dodgein Van Buren.
- Bombay Jack, a claim jumper from Denver in Van Buren.
- Jack (Van Buren), one of Helen Galenski's sick kids in Van Buren.
- Jack (Creation Club), a deceased Gunners who was killed by his squad-mate Queen in the Creation Club content "Solar Cannon."
- Jack (Fallout 4), a character mentioned in Fallout 4.
- Jack (Pickman Gallery), a dead raider found in the Pickman Gallery in Fallout 4.
- Jack Limes, an actor before the Great War, mentioned in the Fallout 4 add-on Far Harbor.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.