|The following is based on Van Buren and is not canon.|
Ivory has been sent to Denver under the command of Vexillarius Terrence to see if the radioactive dust storms have subsided for the season. While there he will also keep an eye out for potential slaves and keep them captive until his group returns to Caesar.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Defeat the Legion Slavers: If the Prisoner decides dealing with the Legion is a good idea he can attempt to talk Terrence into leaving, which will always turn sour and result in a fight, or initiate hostilities by attacking first.
- Rescue the Legion's Slaves: If the Prisoner chooses not to purchase or sneak the slaves out the only option is to take out the Legionaries.
- Recover Daniel: There is 25% chance each month that Ivory, along with the rest of the Legion group, has returned to Caesar with their slaves, making recovering Daniel not possible.
Behind the scenes
According to the Denver design document there was a plan to have the Legionaries in Denver to give some hints about the direction of the next game in the series, which one can assume changed once Van Buren was canceled.
- Denver design document/4- Quest chart
- Denver design document/2 - Caesar's Legion Camp/Klax3
- Denver design document/3 - Generic Legionnaires
- Denver design document/4 - Defeat the Legion Slavers
- Denver design document/4 - Rescue the Legion's Slaves
- Denver design document/5 - Scripting - General - Event Stuff
- Denver design document/1 - Emotional Porn