Ivey serves as the final boss for the quest Headhunting and is encountered while the Sole Survivor is on their way out of Fort Hagen hangar after having rescued Jezebel from the Rust Devils. Being the leader of an entire raider group with a knack for robots and technology, Ivey is far better equipped than any other raider boss in the Commonwealth and can pose quite a challenge to defeat. In fact, she utilizes better gear than most Brotherhood soldiers. Her threat level is compounded by the fact that she is backed up by a powerful automatron in a fight at close range.
According to Jezebel, Ivey is a sadistic and ruthless individual hellbent on torturing information out of her. In fact, she suggests that Ivey was the one who ordered the severing of her head from her body. Although other members of the group do not seem to show such aggressive tendencies, Ivey's actions caused Jezebel to harbor a deep grudge against the Rust Devils, as evidenced by her sadistic dialogue.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Ivey carries more unique or legendary items than any other, a total of four items, three of which being specialized one-of-a-kind T-60 power armor parts and the fourth a unique weapon. While Elder Maxson of the Brotherhood of Steel also totes a unique gun and wears a complete suit of unique power armor, his is special only due to its paint job that offers the same benefits as any other BOS paint, while half of Ivey's Tesla T-60 armor is essentially composed of legendary gear. Additionally, Ivey's power armor frame is uniquely named ("Tesla power armor"), making it one of four in the game (Gavil's, Brandis', and Maxson's).
- If Ivey's fusion core is pickpocketed, her entire equipment loadout will remain labeled as owned after she exits her power armor.
- Ivey's appearance is randomly generated.
- Ivey can completely freeze and not move during the whole fight.[verified]
- Ivey can completely disappear after death. Making it imposible to retrieve the tesla rifle.[verified]