The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Being the leader of an entire raider group with a knack for robots and technology, Ivey is far better equipped than any other raider boss in the Commonwealth and can pose quite a challenge to defeat. In fact, she utilises better gear than most Brotherhood soldiers. Her threat level is compounded by the fact that she is backed up by a powerful automatron in a fight at extremely close range. The latter, however, can be used to the Survivor's advantage as it is fairly easy to sneak up on Ivey, opening up ample opportunity to land a devastating first strike or even pickpocket her Tesla T-60 armor's fusion core to deprive her of her formidable protection.
According to Jezebel, Ivey is also a sadistic and ruthless character hell-bent on torturing information out of Jezebel. In fact, she suggests that Ivey was the one who ordered the severing of her head from her (undisclosed) body. Although other members of the group do not seem to show such aggressive tendencies, Ivey's actions caused Jezebel to harbor a deep grudge against the Rust Devils, as evidenced by her sadistic dialogue.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Ivey is notable for being the NPC that carries more unique or legendary items than any other - an astounding number of four items, three of which being specialised one-of-a-kind T-60 power armor parts and the fourth a unique weapon. While Elder Maxson of the Brotherhood of Steel also totes a unique gun and wears a complete suit of unique power armor, his is special only due to its paint job that offers the same benefits as any other BOS paint, while half of Ivey's Tesla T-60 armor is essentially composed of legendary gear. Additionally, Ivey's power armor frame is uniquely named ('Tesla power armor'), making one of four in the whole game (Gavil's, Brandis', and Maxson's).
- If Ivey's fusion core is pickpocketed, her entire equipment will remain labeled as owned after she exits her power armor. Players who don't feel like angering certain companions by wearing stolen gear are therefore advised to engage her directly instead.
- Despite Ivey's death, the Rust Devils will continue to operate across the Commonwealth and continue to be a nuisance.
- PC Ivey can completely freeze and not move during the whole fight.[verified]
- PC Playstation 4 Ivey can completely disappear after death. Making it imposible to retrieve the tesla rifle.[verified]