Ivey serves as the final boss for the quest Headhunting and is encountered while the Sole Survivor is on their way out of Fort Hagen hangar after having rescued Jezebel from the Rust Devils. Ivey is better equipped than other raider bosses in the Commonwealth.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Ivey carries more unique or legendary items than any other, a total of four items, three of which being specialized one-of-a-kind T-60 power armor parts and the fourth a unique weapon. While Elder Maxson of the Brotherhood of Steel also totes a unique gun and wears a complete suit of unique power armor, his is special only due to its paint job that offers the same benefits as any other BOS paint, while half of Ivey's Tesla T-60 armor is essentially composed of legendary gear. Additionally, Ivey's power armor frame is uniquely named ("Tesla power armor"), making it one of four in the game (Gavil's, Brandis', and Maxson's).
- If Ivey's fusion core is pickpocketed, her entire equipment loadout will remain labeled as owned after she exits her power armor.
- Ivey's appearance is randomly generated.
- Ivey will not spawn if a jet pack is used to access the catwalk.
- Ivey can completely freeze and not move during the whole fight.[verified]
- Ivey can completely disappear after death. Making it imposible to retrieve the tesla rifle.[verified]