Mother Isolde leads a group of non-hostile Children of Atom. She resides with fellow Children of Atom within the Crater of Atom, forming the sole human presence within the Glowing Sea. She is concerned about Brian Virgil's presence nearby, which is seen as an affront to Atom by some of the followers.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- The Glowing Sea: Mother Isolde will provide the Sole Survivor information about Brian Virgil's whereabouts, in his nearby laboratory.
- There are further dialogue options to learn more about why she and the other followers are in the Glowing Sea, how they survive in the radiation and generally about the Church of the Children of Atom.
- Visions in the Fog, a new dialogue option will appear when first speaking to her. The player explains that they too are a Child of Atom and she accepts this as truth, though she is slightly suspicious about it. If the player has joined the Children of Atom by completing
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Child of Atom rags||Gamma gun||Gamma round (varies)
Note from Brother Hoberman
- "Atom reached out and touched this world, bringing his Glow to us. It remains to this day, a reminder of his promise. Infinite worlds through divisions."
- "In truth, this Virgil has caused some concern. Some believe his presence is an affront to Atom."
Isolde appears only in Fallout 4.