Isabella Proud's camp is an unmarked location in Fallout 3. The camp is populated by Isabella Proud and her husband Jason, both of whom are deceased at the time of the Lone Wanderer's arrival. It consists of a tent containing a terminal with Isabella's research notes, some feral ghouls in a pool of water nearby, and the corpses of its former inhabitants, clad in radiation suits.
The camp can be tricky to get to. It is located in the "backyard" of the factory in Takoma Industrial. Before the player character finds the Talon tent, jump over the railing onto the half-submerged metal structure. Jump onto the small ledge and then travel right and then left between two buildings and take a right at the end of the alley. The camp is on the other side of a small pond.
- The glowing one Isabella called "Samuel" in her notes appears in the vicinity after the player character reads the journal on the terminal.
- The camp is actually across the eastern border of the map.
- To the south of where the player character enters the clearing containing the irradiated pond and campsite, there is a narrow alley with broken concrete, protruding rebar and rubble piled up between the two buildings. Climb the debris, and at the end of the alley there is a skeleton along with a bucket containing a Chinese assault rifle, a can of pork n' beans, 3 beers and some RadAway. Also, two ammunition boxes with 5.56 ammunition and a tractor tire with wooden planks arranged in it can be found close to the skeleton.
- After the player character has completed The Waters of Life, two Enclave Vertibirds will fly north just when they approach the radioactive pond.
Isabella Proud's camp appears only in Fallout 3.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 The bodies and feral ghouls do not always appear. Leaving the area and returning may cause them to. [verified]
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Traversing over the pile of rubble could lead you off of the map. [verified]