| ||For other people named Isaac, see Isaac.|
Isaac has been working for the Gun Runners as a supply manager for around 5 years. You first encounter him when you reach the Gun Runner trading kiosk on the outside of the Gun Runner compound.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character plays Caravan.||They can bid 200-227 caps.|
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Dealing with Contreras: Isaac will need the Courier to bring back 100 pieces of metal in order to manufacture the wares Contreras asks for; this can also be completed by using Speech 80 or Barter 80.
- Isaac's house is almost directly east of the Gun Runners' kiosk and directly south of the New Vegas medical clinic, and across the street from the Hostetler home. Entering the house will result in a Karma penalty, and he threatens the Courier to leave. However, dialogue can still be initiated with him after this.
- On rare occasions, Isaac may be killed by randomly spawning Fiends that may appear in the area near the Gun Runners' factory, or nearby his house to the east (spawns at night).
- It's interesting to note that although he works for and backs the Gun Runners, he is usually found wielding a one-handed plasma weapon, such as a plasma pistol.
Isaac appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 After Isaac enters his home, he may not exit it again. [verified]
- To fix this bug, go into his home at night. When he tells you to leave, do so, and wait outside his home till daylight. At this point, Isaac should begin traveling to Gun Runners again.
- Another way to solve the bug, is to simply enter his house at any time. Sometimes just the action of entering his house can result in him immediately leaving with no talking needed.
- ↑ "The Courier: So you work for the Gun Runners?
Isaac: For around five years now. I handle the supply ends of things - raw materials and stuff." – In-game dialogue