|For the various forms of water that appear in the Fallout series, see Water.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Basically dirty water, but a more potent rad content. It adds 10 more rads than dirty water, bringing the total up to 16 rads.
Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]
|10||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Dehydration|
|20||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Dehydration|
|30||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-80 Dehydration|
|40||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-90 Dehydration|
|50||+4 Hit Point for 5s||-100 Dehydration|
|60||+4 Hit Point for 5s||-110 Dehydration|
|70||+4 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Dehydration|
|80||+5 Hit Point for 5s||-130 Dehydration|
|90||+5 Hit Point for 5s||-140 Dehydration|
|100||+6 Hit Point for 5s||-150 Dehydration|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- 17 bottles can be found inside the Searchlight fire station, in the room with other irradiated food and drinks.
- One can be found on the dead body of Doctor Rotson in Hell's Motel within the Mesquite Mountains crater. One more may also be found in the fridge within the shack.
- Three can be found in Horowitz farmstead inside the building where the Vipers gang members are camping out. There are three in total, found on an empty crate at the back of the building on the ground floor, along with various other items.
- the Courier's Mile. Two can be found in
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is quite rare, there are at maximum only 15 irradiated waters to be found in the Mojave Wasteland.
- Irradiated water healing stacks with the other water types, drinking one bottle each of purified, dirty and irradiated water will heal three times as fast.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.