- Find the body of a young woman in a random encounter.
- Go to Riverside Manor and access the study terminal.
- Equip a worn veil and head to the northeastern corner of the parlor room.
- Go downstairs and go through the laser grid into the underground facility.
The quest is started by finding any of the twenty dead young women across Appalachia. A miscellaneous objective marker will appear when in the vicinity of one of the dead young women, along with an objective in the Miscellaneous section of the quests listed on the right of the UI HUD. The damaged holotape will mention the Order, Riverside Manor, and raiders, while the worn veil will be added to the inventory as a piece of equipment and marked as essential for the duration of this quest.
To complete the quest, player characters need to head to the Riverside Manor and access the terminal on the upstairs terminal, in the study, namely the journal entry for June 29, 2077, then go downstairs to the parlor with the worn veil equipped. The folding screen in the corner will grant access to the facility below, starting Initiate of Mysteries.
- This quest may take several attempts to activate, as finding the young woman in the green dress at a given location is entirely random.
- The questline can be played by male player characters and is not limited to females.