Locations[edit | edit source]
It can be found in a number of places, as this is part of the Raiders and the Pink Paste random encounter. Sightings include:
- On the corpse of a raider in an unmarked shack northeast of Tenpines Bluff along the railroad.
- On a raider just east of Outpost Zimonja.
- Cambridge campus diner, on a raider in the hallway.
- From a dead raider right outside Starlight Drive In.
- The top of an unmarked collapsing building south of the Boston Public Library.
- Nahant Wharf, on the ground floor of the building connecting to the Nahant Sherrif's Department, where the wooden floor sinks in.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
You've been eating a lot of that food paste that we got from that Suffolk school. It's affecting you. Like, in a real bad way, man. You've been flying off the handle at every little thing, always have this crazy look in your eyes. Heck, during that last farm raid you even shot up a couple runners! We don't kill 'em when they're fleeing, man. We're better than that. I know the stuff tastes great, but is it really worth all this? I mean, I had to write this down because I'm scared you would shoot me in the face if I said anything in person.
We're your friends. We just don't want to see you go down the wrong path. Just drop the paste, man.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Looting this note will mark Suffolk County Charter School on the map.
- Usually found on the body of one of three raiders in a random location. One of the other raiders will be holding 5 food pastes.