Characteristics[edit | edit source]
There are no statistical differences between the sizes, aside from their in-game model. An intact garden gnome is called an intact garden gnome no matter the size, as is the case with damaged gnomes.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- Rivet City - Inside the marketplace next to a chessboard.
- Vault 101 - Outside of Butch's room after the Lone Wanderer's father escapes.
- Broken Steel - Several can be found when playing through the main quest in Broken Steel.
- Jury Street Metro station - In front of a house near the Jury Street Metro station. While standing at the gate of the fence around the radio tower nearby, it's the house to the east northeast, a stone's throw away.
- Lincoln Memorial - Can be stolen from a shelf in the Lincoln Memorial.
- Megaton - One comes with the pre-War theme for the player character's house in Megaton.
- Olney Powerworks - In the bottom center of the map, through a corridor with two barrels inside that appears at first glance to be a dead end blocked by debris, in a small bathroom.
- Robot assembly At the very end of the assembly line, at the top right corner of the map, on the other side of the electronics access panel near a mini television.
- SatCom Array NN-03d - Sixteen tiny intact garden gnomes can be found (being used as pawns on a chessboard) inside the SatCom Array NN-03d tower.
- Tenpenny Tower - At least two can be found in Tenpenny Tower.
- Tranquility Lane - Several can be found in Tranquility Lane, but they are impossible to take out without console commands. A garden gnome is one of the items that needs to be activated to access the failsafe.
- The Citadel - North of the Citadel is a collapsed bridge. On the western edge under the bridge is a raider camp. The gnome is under the bridge in the camp.
- Mothership Zeta - One can be found among two damaged garden gnomes in the engineering core in the room with the bed and where Toshiro Kago can be found meditating.
- Olney Powerworks - One can be found behind a bin that is next to a filing cabinet, in the room that is next to the Tesla coil. It is hard to see because it's in the corner of the room. The gnome is with a toy car and has a cigarette in its mouth.
- The Mill - One can be found on top of Everett's desk.
- GNR building plaza - Can be stolen from Three Dog's office, near a trash can.
- Abandoned apartments - One can be found sitting in a bathtub with two canisters of flamer fuel on the second floor. The room has a fairly large hole in the floor which can be observed in the first room encountered.
- Little Lamplight - One on a pool table in The Great Chamber.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Gomorrah - Next to the Hard locked door into the room owned by Nero. There is an Easy locked door into a storage room, where the gnome can be found on the top shelf, to the right of the door.
- Black Mountain storage building - Right when entering the storage room, on top of the cinderblocks to the left.
- Intact garden gnomes are occasionally sold by Sarah Weintraub.
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- There are seven intact garden gnomes set up around the red crystals to look like they were once mining that area. Each has a pickaxe and a lantern at its feet.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes dropping a tiny intact garden gnome and picking it back up will cause it to be medium-sized the next time it is dropped. Picking it up again will cause it to be the default size the next time it is dropped.
- With a tiny intact garden gnome in the inventory, picking up more tiny intact gnomes will not cause them to revert back to the default size. They will all remain tiny. However, if carrying one or more tiny intact gnomes and default sized intact gnome is picked up, they will all revert to the default size. Also, if a medium intact gnome is owned, it will not change size regardless of the number of times it is dropped and picked back up. Picking up a default sized intact gnome with a stolen one in the inventory, it will still remain medium-sized.
- Intact garden gnomes are much rarer in Fallout: New Vegas than in Fallout 3.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.