The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Alan Binet
- Alana Secord
- Dr. Allie Filmore
- Brendan Volkert
- Dr. Brian Virgil (formerly)
- Dr. Clayton Holdren
- Dr. Dean Volkert
- Enrico Thompson
- Evan Watson
- Janet Thompson
- Dr. Justin Ayo
- Lawrence Higgs
- Liam Binet
- Dr. Madison Li
- Max Loken
- Nathan Filmore
- Newton Oberly
- Rosalind Orman
- T.S. Wallace
- William Moseley
- Dr. Zimmer
- Almost all residents in the Institute are scientists, the others being synths, coursers and children.
- When the quest Synth Retention is completed, many of the Institute scientists will have different dialogue.
- During the quest Dangerous Minds, an Institute scientist can be seen meeting with Kellogg, one of the only instances where they appear outside of the Institute.
- If the Institute is destroyed, the evacuation order was sounded, and there remains an uncleared hostile workshop on the map, the player may receive the quest Resettle Refugees, in which Institute Scientists form a group of refugees which wear dirty versions of the Institute lab coat. They will become settlers within the workshop once it has been cleared and claimed, and have unique dialogue in which they lament the Institute's destruction and the conditions on the surface.
Institute scientists appear only in Fallout 4.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.