|For an overview of InstaMash in the Fallout series of games, see InstaMash.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
InstaMash is packaged in a white box with blue highlights. It appears to be a form of instant potatoes.
It is a required ingredient for making a caravan lunch.
Survival skill effect[edit | edit source]
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-30 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-35 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-40 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-45 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-50 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-55 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-60 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-65 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-70 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-75 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Two can be found in the kitchen of the Atomic Wrangler, behind a Hard locked door.
- Two can be found on shelves in the ruined store in Freeside.
- Several can be found in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen.
- One can be stolen on a shelf in Cannibal Johnson's cave.
- Two can be stolen in the most northwestern Nelson house.
- Two are inside the Nipton house that has traps and sandbags around the door.
Notes[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.