|For the Fallout 4 Brotherhood of Steel character, see Ingram.|
A large fountain flanked by stone lions sits in front of this two-story manor. It is surrounded by defenses established by the Cult of the Mothman. There is a large wooden pathway that can be used to access the second floor. The front doors are boarded up but the building can also be accessed through the broken front windows or via a set of stairs in the backyard. There is a weapons workbench at the back of the building, near a garden hose, and some scaffolding.
The first floor contains a kitchen, a living room converted into cultist barracks, and an office. A copy of the October edition of Cryptid Hunters is located in the kitchen. The office can only be accessed via some broken windows at the back of the building. It contains a terminal attached to one of the room's walls.
The second floor can be accessed via a set of outdoor stairs in the backyard which leads to a balcony, or by the aforementioned walkway. Only one bedroom is accessible on this floor. The bedroom contains a trunk, locked wall safe (Picklock 1), and a submachine gun lying in front of a fireplace.
- C.H. Monthly, October - Note, on a counter in the kitchen.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - In the western end of the mansion, in the master bedroom, on the mantle of the stone fireplace.
- Two potential magazines:
- In the living room with the two green couches and wicker rug, on the low side coffee table.
- In the eastern end of the mansion, upstairs in the balcony hallway, on the small painted side dresser.
- One-time keycode - Unique generated keycode, found at a terminal in the office using the Nuka Cola marketing access code.
- Chapter 8 - Holotape, on a dinner table on the first floor of the mansion.
- Cultist - Mind's Eye - Holotape, on a fireplace next to a military crate.
- Six clutches of Mothman eggs.
The Ingram Mansion appears only in Fallout 76.
- Before Wastelanders
- After Wastelanders