A large fountain flanked by stone lions sits in front of this two story manor. Three cars are parked in the driveway including a golf cart and a limousine. The front doors are boarded up but the building can be accessed through the broken front windows or via a set of stairs in the backyard.
The first floor contains a kitchen, living room, and office. A copy of the October edition of Cryptid Hunters is located on a side table near a green suitcase in the living room. The office can only be accessed via some broken windows at the back of the building. It contains a terminal attached to one of the room's walls.
The second floor can be accessed via a set of outdoor stairs in the backyard which lead to a balcony. Only one bedroom is accessible on this floor. The bedroom contains a trunk, locked wall safe (Picklock 1), and a submachine gun lying in front of a fireplace.
There is a weapons workbench at the back of the building, near a garden hose and some scaffolding.
- C.H. Monthly, October - Note, on a side table in the living room on the first floor.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the mantle of the stone fireplace, just left of the trunk, at the western end of the mansion, in the master bedroom.
- Two potential magazines:
- On the low side coffee table in the living room with the two green couches and wicker rug, inside the mansion.
- On the small painted side dresser at the far end of the upstairs balcony hallway (eastern end of the mansion).
- One-time keycode - Unique generated keycode, found at a terminal in the office using the Nuka Cola marketing access code.
Ingram Mansion appears only in Fallout 76.