| || For an overview of all grenades, see Hand grenade.|
For an overview of other chemical and gas grenades, see Chemical and gas grenades.
The incendiary grenade is a thrown explosive device. Targets caught in the blast radius will take fire damage, and continue to burn for several seconds after the initial detonation.
This grenade is an improved holdout weapon.
- 188 trading post - Occasionally sold by the arms merchant and Michelle Kerr.
- Goodsprings - Occasionally sold by Chet.
- Hoover Dam - Occasionally sold by Quartermaster Bardon.
- Mojave Outpost - Occasionally sold by Lacey.
- Morning Star Cavern - One grenade may be found in the nearby explosives crate.
- Novac - Occasionally sold by Cliff Briscoe.
- Primm - Occasionally sold by Johnson Nash.
- Ruby Hill mine - May be found in an explosives crate.
- Silver Peak Mine - May be found in an explosives crate.
- During the quest Bleed Me Dry, two can be found on the corpse of a super mutant near the pile of cazador eggs.
- Five can be found on Legate Lanius.
- Legionary assassins - Occasionally found on their corpses.
- Gun Runners - Occasionally sold by Vendortron at higher levels.
- If an enemy is killed by the explosion, said enemy is hurled high into the air, along with being set on fire.
- Despite being an incendiary grenade and setting enemies on fire, the up-front damage done is explosive, so may not benefit as significantly as one would expect from Pyromaniac.
- PC Xbox 360 They will sometimes not be considered holdout items even when all other grenades are.[verified]
- Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Rather than simply lighting the enemy on fire after they're dead, it will turn them into a pile of plasma goo, such as when scoring a critical hit with a plasma weapon. [verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.