The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|For the actual cryptid, see Sheepsquatch.|
Background[edit | edit source]
The modified Assaultron unit was developed by Calvin van Lowe in his attempt to hunt down the fabled Sheepsquatch cryptid. It was designated "Mary's Little Lamb" by the Bysshe Company who sponsored van Lowe's development of it.
Originally intended by the Garrahan Mining Company as a counter to Hornwright Industrial Mining Company Strikebreaker robots, the project was canned and handed off to Allan Garrahan, who handed off the project to one of Bysshe's fixers, codenamed Big Bad Wolf.
Bysshe hoped to throw property values in Lewisburg into a freefall that way, so that it could buy the town up. The project team consisted of Calvin (codenamed Blacksheep) as the main developer, Bo-Peep as the handler, and Big Bad Wolf as the fixer. After initiating a mating protocol and making violent love to Calvin Van Lowe, the Imposter Sheepsquatch would escape containment and Big Bad Wolf would attempt to contain the rogue Assaultron at the pylon ambush site.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Gameplay attributes[edit | edit source]
The Imposter Sheepsquatch is invisible and invulnerable until the three pylons nearby are activated. Activating a pylon places a damaging effect on the player character who activated it and notifies all event participants of who has activated which pylon if they have the event tracked. The Imposter Sheepsquatch becomes visible and loses its invulnerability as long as all three pylons are all active. If any of the pylons become deactivated through the death of the player character who activated it, the imposter Sheepsquatch becomes invisible and invulnerable again. The pylon damage will not finish off downed players, and they still contribute to disabling the imposter's shields.
- The eye laser fired by the Imposter Sheepsquatch will set the ignite the ground, creating a mild fire hazard.
- The Imposter Sheepsquatch is completely immune to limb damage and crippling effects.
- The Imposter Sheepsquatch is bugged to have 100% armor penetration on all of its attacks.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Imposter Sheepsquatch[edit | edit source]
|Name (Form ID)||Abilities||Items|
Locations[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Sheepsquatch is a woolly-haired cryptid reported across numerous counties in West Virginia, predominantly within the southwestern region of the state.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries#Check-in #5
- Garrahan Estate terminal entries#New "Security" Measures
- Garrahan Estate terminal entries#A Fortunate Encounter
- Van Lowe Taxidermy terminal entries: "P.S. Please send along the paperwork for the store. If we want to avoid suspicion, the sale will need to be finalized before the market value drops in Lewisburg. After all, I have high hopes for how effective our sightings will be!"
- Calvin's security code
- Behavioral reprogramming
- Pylon ambush site terminal entries