This perk is available to the player character after finding the Auto-Doc Upgrade: Implant M-5 in the Z-14 Pepsinae DNA splicing lab. It can then be purchased from the Auto-Doc in The Sink for 10,000 caps.
The player character's crouched movement speed is increased by +20%.
- The effects of this perk stack with other perks and apparel.
- Travel Light. Overall movement speed +10%, in light or no armor.
- Tunnel Runner. Crouched movement speed +25%, in light or no armor.
- Fully upgraded stealth suit Mk II. Crouched movement speed +20%. It is important to note that the stealth suit Mk II is medium armor, and as such the medium armor speed penalty also applies.
- Atomic!. Overall movement speed +25%, while gaining rads
- When Tunnel Runner, Atomic!, and the implant are used together, crouching allows for a crouch speed faster than walking.
- The effect also functions when fast traveling in Hardcore mode, reducing hunger, thirst, sleep, and time elapsed from travel.
Behind the scenes
- All Old World Blues implant perks use this image, and they are the only implants in the game that do not have the Vault Boy or Vault Girl included in the image.