“You can be made... better... faster... stronger... Actually, just faster. The M-5 implant increases your crouched movement speed by 20% for greater efficiency as a test subject.”— In-game description
Your crouched movement speed is increased by +20%.
- The effects of this perk stack with other perks and apparel.
- Travel Light. Overall movement speed +10%, in light or no armor.
- Tunnel Runner. Crouched movement speed +25%, in light or no armor.
- Fully upgraded stealth suit Mk II. Crouched movement speed +20%. It is important to note that the stealth suit Mk II is medium armor, and as such the medium armor speed penalty also applies.
- Atomic!. Overall movement speed +25%, while gaining rads
- When Tunnel Runner, Atomic!, and the implant are used together, crouching allows for a crouch speed faster than walking.
- The effect also functions when fast traveling in Hardcore mode, reducing hunger, thirst, sleep, and time elapsed from travel.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The image for this perk is the same as the icon for the RobCo processor widget, a quest item in Fallout 3.
- All Old World Blues implant perks use this image, and they are the only implants in the game that do not have the Vault Boy or Vault Girl included in the image.