“A customer! Not many people come into Boulder City these days.”
He remarks to the Courier on how little business he gets.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is a merchant.||Sells: consumables|
Effects of player's actions
- After the player kills the deathclaws in Quarry Junction, you can inquire to the source of concrete, and he will comment on a 'badass' wastelander who had cleared out Quarry Junction.
- If the Courier wears NCR armor, Ike will inquire about the reason for being there.
- If wearing Legion armor, and/or kill Private Kowalski in front of the monument, Ike will attack.
Ike appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- PC Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Ike is set to use the same merchant container as Trudy in Goodsprings. This means that any items sold by/to Ike will be taken from/appear in Trudy's inventory as well. Most importantly, this means the amount of caps he carries is directly linked to Trudy.[verified]
- PC If you kill Ike with Mister Sandman perk in his bed in the Big Horn Saloon, his voice will still complain on you stealing his lever-action shotgun and ammunition.[verified]
- Xbox 360 Sometimes when you complete the unmarked quest Claws Out, Ike disappears but the workers will be inside the Bar.[verified]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.