|For an overview of Nuka-Cola, see Nuka-Cola.|
Nuka-Cola entered the beverage market in 2044, with the invention of the soft drink by John-Caleb Bradberton after two years of experimentation. It contained 120% of the recommended daily allowance of sugar, and took the United States market by storm, and within a year could be purchased nationwide.
It is created using the workbench, the only ingredient being Nuka-Cola, provided the player character has chosen the Nuka Chemist perk. It restores a total of 80 HP in 20 seconds (4 HP per second), decreases Sleep by 60 and increases Dehydration by 10 (in hardcore mode). It also adds 2 rads.
Ice cold Nuka Cola (2)
- Three can be found at the bar in the Mojave Outpost barracks.
- Two can be found in the Camp McCarran terminal building, on the second floor in a chest freezer near the jail cells.
- With the Nuka Chemist perk, for every three bottles of Nuka-Cola, two bottles of ice cold Nuka-Cola can be made.
- Higgs Village. One can be found on the floor of the kitchen of house #102, in
- Some can be found in the kitchen of the Ultra-Luxe in a freezer surrounded by empty bottles.
- Consuming an ice cold Nuka-Cola provides a single bottle cap.
- Ice cold Nuka-Cola will never get warm. It will stay chilled in the inventory indefinitely.
- Despite the boosted effects, it has the same value as regular Nuka-Cola.
- World of Refreshment PA tour
- Sierra Petrovita: "When Nuka-Cola was invented by John-Caleb Bradberton in 2044, it quickly became the world's most popular soft drink. The wonder drink soon drew a dedicated following which prompted the Nuka-Cola Corporation to release many promotional items like these. By 2067, a Nuka-Cola machine such as this rare pristine model could be found on almost every street in America. Even in today's crazy world, Nuka-Cola is still the number one choice of refreshment among Armageddon's survivors."
(Sierra Petrovita's dialogue)
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "Amateur chemist John-Caleb Bradberton discovered the formula for Nuka-Cola in 2044. Within a year, Nuka-Cola could be purchased across the entire United States."