Hyde Park is a flooded market town where crude catwalks traverse the buildings, with the way up starts on the northeast side. The town's ruins are now inhabited by raiders.
- Grognak the Barbarian issue #9 - On top of a safe directly behind a red chair. This is on the same roof as the Steamer trunk and the raider leader.
- Signed, your neighbors - Paper note, on the same rooftop as the magazine, on top of the mattress.
- Day Tripper - Between a mirror and a toilet in a partially destroyed house northeast of the main road.
- Raider Troubles - Troublesome raiders might take refuge at this location between two attacks on the Commonwealth settlers.
- To the Mattresses - One of the L&L Gang members may be hiding here.
- Treasure Hunt - Recover the (weapon) from Hyde Park.
- A Permanent Solution - Kill Scutter for Mason in Nuka-World.
- Appropriation - Retrieve the blueprints.
- The church on the southwest end of the town is a battle area which can feature the Brotherhood of Steel, super mutants and raiders as combatants.
- An entry on Wes' terminal at Gunners plaza indicates the Gunners had spies infiltrate the Hyde Park raider gang.
Hyde Park only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.