Background[edit | edit source]
Most pre-War shotguns were sporting weapons that were limited in magazine capacity to prevent hunters from taking too many game animals at one time. Shotguns designed as combat weapons normally have a greater magazine capacity than hunting shotguns. By adding a tube magazine extension, a person could turn a hunting shotgun into an effective combat weapon.
Effects[edit | edit source]
The hunting shotgun long tube increases the ammunition capacity of the hunting shotgun by 3 shells, from 5 to 8, and extends the length of the under-barrel magazine tube on the model, at the cost of increasing the time it takes to reload.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Alexander, 188 trading post.
- Blake, Crimson Caravan Company.
- Cliff Briscoe, Novac.
- Dale Barton, Fortification Hill.
- Great Khan armorer, Great Khan armory in Red Rock Canyon.
- Vendortron, Gun Runners kiosk.