The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Designated Field Test Site 3 A, the initial strain released into Huntersville was designed to act over a longer period of time than other strains, and the area was quarantined by the U.S. Army to better observe the results and remove promising subjects.
After the war, the super mutants used Huntersville as their base of operations. They started raiding nearby settlements, including the raiders, to the point of kidnapping the leader of the Trappers leaving his booby trapped body at the town center.
The mutants were nearly wiped out by joint forces of the Brotherhood of Steel and Responders, giving the region some time to recover. After the Scorched wiped out both organisations the super mutants once again took shelter in the town.
- The playground at the east end of town contains the Tac Ops terminal.
- The first trailer northeast of the town's north gate has a chemistry station.
- Behind the shed northeast of the above trailer is a power armor station.
- The first house northwest of the town's north gate contains Gail Meyer's terminal.
- Fusion core - In a generator near the water tower in the east part of town.
- Nina Benchley's note - Note, on the top floor in the house next to the playground.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead - The hardware store, on a floorboard sticking out of the second level
- Graveyard note - Two notes, at the graveyard.
- Power armor chassis with T-series armor pieces at a power armor station behind a barn in the north end of town on the east side of the road, outside of the raider walls.
- The Huntersville Incident
- Trappers key fragment - Holotape, obtained during Key to the Past.
- W9-FZ - Key, in the frame of a bed in the two-story house with a fallen tree in the backyard. Opens a cell door in the Sugar Grove Blacksite.
A graveyard with Brotherhood soldiers can be found near the east entrance to the town.
Huntersville appears only in Fallout 76.
Behind the scenesEdit
Huntersville is a real-life census-designated place in West Virginia with a population of 73. Interestingly, the real Huntersville is located east of Watoga; its in-game location more accurately corresponds with the real-life position of Summersville.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 West Tek research center terminal entries - FTS-3A Water Analysis: Water analysis report for Field Test Site 3A: Huntersville
The approved FEV strain has been introduced to the Huntersville water supply, while chlorine dioxide content has been reduced slightly to decrease its effectiveness at disinfecting the virus.
No noticible differences in water quality should be discernible by the population.
- ↑ West Tek research center terminal entries - FTS3A Water Analysis: We predict infection to be widespread among the test subjects, but due to the nature of this strain, the results may appear slower than the concentrated lab strain.