The farm is a simple one-story house which consists of a few rooms. There are quite a few empty Sunset Sarsaparilla bottles in the kitchen, with a few Sunset Sarsaparillas in a crate on the floor. There may be a small pack of fire or golden geckos in front.
- Two Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps can be found on the kitchen counter amongst a pile of normal caps.
- Hunter's farm can be used for player housing, consisting of an unowned bed and many sources of storage, such as the dresser, desk, and footlocker.
- Powder Gangers spawn outside of the house, but can be killed by fire or golden geckos before they reach the door.
- A pack of around four deathclaws are often roaming on the way between Hunter's farm and Junction 15 railway station.
- Fast traveling may cause a deathclaw to randomly spawn, usually killing the Powder Gangers, but sometimes the deathclaw may actually follow the Courier into the building, usually causing it to get stuck in one of the rooms.
- Sometimes four to five members of Caesar's Legion will be roaming the area.
- An NCR trooper scout squad can be found walking nearby if not killed by the deathclaws.
Hunter's farm appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.