Hunter's Ridge was a network of tree-mounted vantage points used by hunters to survey the wasteland for their prey. Some of its denizens converted to the raiders after listening to Rose's ramblings on the radio, though even earlier they were taking an increasingly hostile stance against non-members, especially those found poaching their traps. The spike pit at the bottom of the cliff was set up as an execution spot and deterrent against any would-be interlopers.
After the more extreme elements left for the Top of the World, the hunters thought they caught a break. However, Ethan and Carson, the two who left, soon came back at the head of a contingent of raiders and cleaned the Ridge out. The remaining hunters identified Carson, then decided to booby trap the area and leave for greener pastures.
The encampment is made up of four treehouses connected by rope bridges, accessible by ramps leading up to the treehouse, a ground-level base camp and a scenic overlook, one portion of which has been modified for victims to "walk-the-plank" into a pit of spikes at the bottom of the cliff resulting in a quick drop and a sudden stop at the bottom.
Meat can be procured from the several radstags strung up on the trees at the location. An armor workbench sits under a roofed overhang north of the tents.
- Hunter's warning - Note, nailed to the gazebo with the grenade bouquet trap by a screwdriver.
- Hunter's journal - Note, sitting on a couch in the southwest treehouse.
- Unsent letter - Note, found on top of a barrel near the guard tower on a platform near the southern end of the area.
- Potential Vault-Tec bobblehead - On the roof of one of the treehouses, sitting right in front of a petrified corpse.
- Potential magazine - Under a couch in the westernmost treehouse.
- Recipe: Radstag stew - Sitting on a table with a radstag head near the cooking station.
- Potential armor plan - On the left side of the armor workbench near the entrance.
Hunter's Ridge appears only in Fallout 76.