|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The city was suffering from hunger, so a majority of its population either became raiders or have just simply gone mad.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
This particular raider didn't attack the Warrior and his team on sight, hoping to trade the location of the key to the second gate for some food. Whether he was given food or not, he decided that the Warrior had more to "offer", so he attacked him desperately, and was killed as a result.
- "If ya give me food, I'll tell ya where the gate key is."
- "It's in a chest on the roof of this building."
- "It's in a chest on the roof. Now hand it over!"
- "C'mon, I know ya have more. I'm gonna take from ya."
- "This is bullshit! I can't take this any longer! Yahh!"
The hungry raider appears only in Fallout Tactics.