|For an overview of human flesh in the Fallout series of games, see Human flesh.|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
Locations[edit | edit source]
- On the body of some feral ghouls.
- Occasionally in possession of the AntAgonizer.
- trogs in The Pitt. On
- swampfolk in Point Lookout. On
- Point Lookout tribals carry human flesh. Many of the
- graves. Can be found in
- abominations on Mothership Zeta. On
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike using the Cannibal perk, eating this item does not cause Karma loss.
- Human flesh has no value, even among specific hunters who carry strange meat.
- Humans do not drop human flesh when killed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.