| ||For an overview of human flesh in the Fallout series of games, see Human flesh.|
Human flesh is a consumable item in Fallout: New Vegas.
Unlike its Fallout 3 counterpart, human flesh heals very little health, faring no better than common consumable items like junk food, but with a higher amount of radiation. However, in hardcore mode, human flesh boasts a high amount of reduction in Starvation, outclassing relatively filling items like brahmin steak, though still being outclassed by common items such as squirrel on a stick and iguana-on-a-stick.
Survival skill effectEdit
|10||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-72 Starvation|
|20||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-84 Starvation|
|30||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-96 Starvation|
|40||+1 Hit Point for 5s||-108 Starvation|
|50||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-120 Starvation|
|60||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-132 Starvation|
|70||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-144 Starvation|
|80||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-156 Starvation|
|90||+2 Hit Point for 5s||-168 Starvation|
|100||+3 Hit Point for 5s||-180 Starvation|
- Note: Radiation is not affected by Survival skill level.
- About thirty pieces can be found in Violet's camp, most placed in or near the dog bowls used to feed her dogs.
- Found occasionally on feral ghoul corpses.
- There are at least two of them inside Morning Star Cavern, near skeletons and half-eaten remains.
- Y-17 trauma override harnesses, or the Y-17 master trauma harness. Human flesh is often found on defeated
- marked men. Human flesh may be found on defeated
- Unlike using the Cannibal perk, eating this item does not give you negative Karma.
- Humans do not drop human flesh when killed.