Layout[edit | edit source]
Hugo's Hole is a small area that is comprised of large marble blocks forming a hallway and living quarters. The entranceway is heavily booby trapped and irradiated (up to 127 rads/s) with a machinegun turret at the end.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Dunwich - Hugo's struggle - On the table next to Hugo's bed.
- Hazmat suit - On the table next to Hugo's bed.
- Mr. Handy model kit - On the table next to Hugo's body.
Notes[edit | edit source]
One can hear a gunshot as they are approaching the area.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Hugo's Hole appears only in Fallout 4.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
PC A gunshot can be heard again if one returns after letting some time pass. This is likely due to the cell resetting.[verified]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Collector's Edition p. 328: "[4.04] HUGO'S HOLE
Between the thick cubes of marble on the northeast side of Dunwich Borers is the well-defended hidey-hole of Hugo, a local explorer. Listen to his Holotape for clues regarding the horrors at the adjacent quarry. Unlock his trunk (Expert) if you’re the pilfering sort. There’s a hazmat suit here, too, if you need to swim down an ancient irradiated well for some reason. Did you also check Hugo’s sleeping area for a metal shelf with a robot model kit on it? Have you found them all yet?"
(Fallout 4 Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Map)
- Fresh corpse and gunshot sound after entering the area