Hubris Comics has produced various comic book series, such as Grognak the Barbarian, as well as expanding into other projects and media such as radio, television, toys and games. The Silver Shroud and Grognak the Barbarian were two of its most popular properties. The Silver Shroud franchise was particularly popular in Boston, thanks to the serialized radio drama broadcast by Galaxy News Radio. Hubris attempted to broaden its appeal with a television series shortly before the war that was instantly mired in creative differences, petty squabbles and executive interference.
In addition to print, Hubris Comics Games Studio, founded in 2062, published holotape games, such as Wastelad and Grognak & the Ruby Ruins. The Hubris Comics subsidiary also produced software, beginning with the project entitled Reign of Grelok, which was in its beta stages before the Great War.
Hubris Comics also collaborated with several other companies, such as Vault-Tec Corporation to include Vault Boy in their Hell's Chain Gang series and the Underground Life series, and produced propaganda comics for the U.S. government, like Tales from the Front. Hubris Comics partnered with Don't Be Bored Games Company to produce a Unstoppables Shindig board game, which allowed up to five participants to take on the roles of the Unstoppables heroes.
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Grognak & the Ruby Ruins
|Reign of Grelok (unreleased)|
Toys and Games
|Unstoppables Shindig board game||The Unstoppables! vs The Diabolicals board game|
- Hubris Comics (Arlington, Virginia)
- Hubris Comics (Back Bay, Boston, Massachusetts)
- Hubris Comics 'n' Toys (Watoga Shopping Plaza, Watoga, West Virginia)
|Richard Maynard Watson||Peter Shiner
Chief of publishing
- The Legendary Run board game
- Wastelad title screen
- Hubris Comics terminal entries; Hubris Comics receptionist terminal, Press Release
- Fallout 4 loading screens: "While primarily a publishing house, Hubris Comics had begun to expand into radio, television and toys. The Silver Shroud and Grognak the Barbarian were two of its most popular properties."
- Riverside Manor terminal entries; Personal journal 6/28/77
- Pioneer Scout camp terminal entries; Collector
- Hubris Comics terminal entries; Hubris Comics receptionist terminal, Beta Testing Notice
- Hubris Comics terminal entires; Hubris Comics Publishing terminal, Release Schedule
- Hubris Comics terminal entries (Fallout 4); New Subscribers