The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
By 2287, the remains of the junkyard and the adjacent elevated freeway have been turned into a Gunners outpost.
Hub City Auto Wreckers is a small fortified area controlled by the Gunners. In the back there is a crane that can be lowered to access the upper overpass via a terminal in the central elevated shack. There is a power armor station in the shed next to the crane, although the entrance is boobytrapped. There are two beds in the central shack and there is a sleeping bag in the bus on the northeastern side of the makeshift fortification.
On the southern end of the highway, there is a shack with a weapons workbench and a mattress. On the northern end of the broken highway, Captain Bridget guards a shed containing a terminal, a bed and a trunk.
- Fat Man on Captain Bridget, a named Gunner on the northern side of the broken highway.
- Power armor, on an unnamed Gunner commander that replaces Bridget if she is dead.
- Missile launcher, in the train coach south of the map. There are two doors to get on the coach, one of which has a trap.
- Kidnapping - A group of Gunners can take up residence in this location after they have kidnapped a settler. The Sole Survivor is required to come here and free the settler.
- Quartermastery - Possible location given by Scribe Haylen. The flux sensor is located in a truck at the far end of the overpass, next to a bed and a radio.
- Early Retirement
- The Gunners are generally hostile to anyone who isn't them. This includes caravans that occasionally pass by the place, resulting in a firefight. Entering the yard usually triggers such an exchange.
- Captain Bridget can be found at one end of the nearby overpass (accessible by lowering the gangplank via a terminal). She is armed with a Fat Man launcher. With the exception of her right arm, she uses a full set of heavy combat armor, no matter what level you are, making her a good target to attack early in game.
- The Gunners may occasionally use the brahmin near Finch farm as target practice.
- There is an unnamed terminal on the overpass that marks Dunwich Borers, Revere Beach station, and Longneck Lukowski's Cannery on the map.
- A wrecked car forming a ramp to the car wall, from a low roof to the north side, allows the player character to bypass the heavily guarded entrances.
- Hub City Auto Wreckers can also be a place to rescue a kidnapped settler, even if the NPC mentioned 'raiders'.
The Hub City Auto Wreckers only appears in Fallout 4.
Playstation 4 In the barn, one of the Nuka-Cola's in the Nuka-Cola vending machine is unobtainable. [verified]
- ↑ Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 332: "Previously, Hub City Auto Wreckers had received several citations for the improper storage and disposal of radioactive materials. Currently, this location has been overrun by the altogether unreasonable Gunners faction. Utilize the Hub City terminal to raise or lower the crane, allowing access to the freeway defenses and steamer trunk in Captain Bridget’s shack."