The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Before the Great War, Hub City Auto was an automobile junkyard that received several citations for improper storage and disposal of radioactive waste. By 2287, the remains of the junkyard and the adjacent elevated freeway have been turned into a Gunners outpost.
Hub City Auto Wreckers is a small fortified area controlled by the Gunners. In the back, there is a crane that can be lowered to access the upper overpass via a terminal in the central elevated shack. There is a power armor station in the shed next to the crane, although the entrance is booby-trapped. There are two beds in the central shack and there is a sleeping bag in the bus on the northeastern side of the makeshift fortification.
On the southern end of the highway, there is a shack with a weapons workbench and a mattress. On the northern end of the broken highway, Captain Bridget guards a shed containing a terminal, a bed, and a trunk.
- Fat Man on Captain Bridget, a named Gunner on the northern side of the broken highway.
- Power armor, on an unnamed Gunner commander that replaces Bridget if she is dead.
- Missile launcher, in the train coach south of the map. There are two doors to gain access, one of which has a trap.
- Kidnapping: Concerned settlers will ask the Sole Survivor to help them rescue a fellow settler that was kidnapped for ransom by nearby hostiles, hoping to have them freed without harm.
- Quartermastery: Scribe Haylen has identified the location of a piece of technology she wishes to retrieve and catalog. She asks the Sole Survivor for help in bringing back the technology in one piece.
- Randolph Safehouse: The Railroad agent Mister Tims will leave dead drops in the form of six holotapes for the Sole Survivor, containing information about possible hazards to the Railroad's escort and escape of synths out of the Commonwealth. They can assist in these efforts by clearing out the location of hostiles.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth: Knight Rhys gives the Sole Survivor an assignment to clear the location of what he calls "abominations" to further the aims of the Brotherhood of Steel.
- Lost Soul: Doctor Carrington has a lead on a synth that's in danger and sends the player character to save them.
- A Permanent Solution: One of the leaders of the Nuka-World raider gangs tasks the player character with neutralizing a target to further their gang's aims.
- Early Retirement: Following the strange signal leads the Sole Survivor to a terminal at the campus law offices, which speaks of an Institute courser who planned to interrupt a meeting between two escaped synths, R3-11 and PR-15, at Fairline Hill Estates.
- The Gunners are hostile to anyone who isn't a part of their group. This includes caravans that occasionally pass by, resulting in a firefight. Entering the yard usually triggers such an exchange.
- Captain Bridget can be found at one end of the nearby overpass (accessible by lowering the gangplank via a terminal). She is armed with a Fat Man launcher. With the exception of her right arm, she uses a full set of heavy combat armor, no matter what level the player character is.
- The Gunners may occasionally use the brahmin near Finch farm as target practice.
- There is an unnamed terminal on the overpass that marks Dunwich Borers, Revere Beach station, and Longneck Lukowski's Cannery on the map.
- A wrecked car forming a ramp to the car wall, from a low roof to the north side, allows the player character to bypass the heavily guarded entrances.
- Hub City Auto Wreckers can also be a place to rescue a kidnapped settler, even if the NPC mentioned "raiders."
- When at this location, companions make comments, which are activated while on the crane.
|Curie||"Human adaptability is quite marvelous. Using a crane as a road..."|
|Deacon||"That crane is awfully high. We're not going up there are we? Of course we are, because we're insane."|
Hub City Auto Wreckers appears only in Fallout 4.
Playstation 4 In the barn, one of the Nuka-Colas in the Nuka-Cola vending machine is unobtainable. [verified]
- ↑ Vault Dweller's Survival Guide p. 332: "Previously, Hub City Auto Wreckers had received several citations for the improper storage and disposal of radioactive materials. Currently, this location has been overrun by the altogether unreasonable Gunners faction. Utilize the Hub City terminal to raise or lower the crane, allowing access to the freeway defenses and steamer trunk in Captain Bridget’s shack."