Madam Panada's House of Wares offers a variety of badly repaired items, as Panada herself is only trading to make a living. Her real calling (so she believes) is divination.
Panada has taken up residence in the shooting gallery, opposite the bumper cars. A special red protectron patrols near the skee-ball racks.
- House of Wares is one of only two stores in Point Lookout.
- There is a bed with a first aid box and 2 ammunition boxes between the bumper cars and Naval recruiting center.
- Because the House of Wares is an open booth in the middle of the boardwalk, instead of being safely housed inside a building, Panada can sometimes be killed by a group of smugglers who may appear randomly on the boardwalk.
- Only a single smuggler spawns directly in front of her shop. Her protectron is more adept at fighting than the typical model, having better accuracy and higher critical hit chance. This can easily be heard during a brief firefight, furthermore upon arrival the smuggler will be an ash pile nearly 100% of the time.
- Her protectron may be killed without her turning hostile; it will respawn each time the smuggler does, making it an excellent source of unlimited scrap metal.
- The protectron wandering about has the same paint job as the Nuka-Cola protectrons, albeit without the Nuka-Cola logo.
- House of Wares contains the most of all pinball machines in one location.