The centerpiece of House Resort & Country Club belonging to Robert House before the Great War, the resort survived the decades in remarkable condition, eventually repurposed by the New California Republic Army and NCR Rangers as a military facility. Corridors and bedrooms that once hosted pre-War captains of industry and entertainment stars were now used by troops as barracks and improvised facilities.
Although Camp Golf has lost much of its strategic importance by 2281, as NCR lines were expanded to the Colorado River and far beyond the confines of the base, it's still the headquarters of the NCR Rangers and their Chief, Hanlon.
There is a large lobby area with some small offices through a door at the rear, a storage area containing numerous metal boxes and ammunition boxes on the shelves to the left, a bunk area and kitchen to the right, and two sets of stairs leading to a second floor with several bedrooms and an external deck.
The house is potentially filled with about a dozen Veteran Rangers and half a dozen normal NCR Rangers.
- Five Nuka-Cola Quartz - Can be stolen from the shelves in the kitchen.
- 22 purified water bottles in the kitchen alongside a large amount of food.
- There is one of the two Lucky 38 VIP keycards - Used to unlock Mr. House's secret entrance terminal on a desk in the building, in Chief Hanlon's office.
- Three Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle caps - On top of two dressers in a room upstairs. The room is the first in the right hallway, up the right staircase.
- There are 25 empty syringes in a room on the second floor, southern side spread all over the room on the bed, dresser and floor.
- Some of the rooms have exactly the same layout and item placement as those in Jacobstown lodge.
- The "Lucky 38 Executive Override" option on the terminal in the office was originally supposed to be part of The Moon Comes Over the Tower, but that section of the quest was cut from the final release.
The House Resort appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.