Hotdogs are a food item dating back to before the Great War, mentioned in company names such as Hillfolk Hotdogs. A robot named Zoe runs a hotdog eating contest at the the Chow Line booth at Camden Park, where the hotdogs are covered in mold.
The hotdog is a remnant of pre-War life. It restores HP and increases maximum HP.
- Six can be found in the dining area of White Powder Winter Sports.
- Six very spoiled ones will be eaten by the player character in Camden Park during The Chow Line (this will not count toward the Possum: Backpacker badge).
- Five can be found on a grill behind Morgantown Airport, near where the Collision Course event takes place.
- Four can be found in Sunnytop Ski Lanes room #1.
- Three can be found on a red grill on the roof of the apartment building immediately north of Vault-Tec University.
- Two can be found on a grill next to the sleeping bag in the hidden alcove at the top of Hopewell Cave.
- Two can be found held by a skeleton under the mobile home at Hillfolk Hotdogs, they need to be dislodged from the skeleton in order to be picked up.
- One can be found being held by a teddy bear in the oven behind Antoine in Le Grand Gourmet in the Whitespring Resort.
- One can be found on a grill next to a covered picnic structure northeast of Landview Lighthouse.
- One can be found in the first room to the left when entering the Charleston Capitol Building from the roof access.
Hotdogs are mentioned on the grandstand at Tyler County Fairgrounds.