Background[edit | edit source]
Hotdogs are a food item dating back to before the Great War, mentioned in company names such as Hillfolk Hotdogs. A robot named Zoe runs a hotdog eating contest at the the Chow Line booth at Camden Park, where the hotdogs are covered in mold.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The hotdog is a remnant of pre-War life. It restores HP and increases maximum HP.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Six can be found in the dining area of White Powder Winter Sports.
- Six will be eaten by the player character in Camden Park during The Chow Line (this will not count toward the Possum: Backpacker badge).
- Five can be found on a grill behind Morgantown Airport, near where the Collision Course event takes place.
- Four can be found in Sunnytop Ski Lanes room #1.
- Three can be found on a red grill on the roof of the apartment building immediately north of Vault-Tec University.
- Two can be found on a grill next to the sleeping bag in the hidden alcove at the top of Hopewell Cave.
- Two can be found held by a skeleton under the mobile home at Hillfolk Hotdogs, they need to be dislodged from the skeleton in order to be picked up.
- One can be found being held by a teddy bear in the oven behind Antoine in Le Grand Gourmet in the Whitespring Resort.
- One can be found on a grill next to a covered picnic structure northeast of Landview Lighthouse.
- One can be found in the first room to the left when entering the Charleston Capitol Building from the roof access.