A pre-War food item, they were commonly eaten at Fenway Park prior to 2077, hot dog stands were a common sight around the city of Boston and particularly the stadium. They were described by Buster Connolly of the Boston Bugle as having been for years a part of baseball fans' diets.
- Three can be found on a red grill on the roof of the apartment building immediately north of Vault-Tec University.
- Six can be found in the dining area of White Powder Winter Sports.
- Six will be eaten by the player character in Camden Park during The Chow Line.
- Four can be found in Sunnytop Ski Lanes room #1.
- Five can be found on a grill behind Morgantown Airport, near where the Collision Course event takes place.