Uses[edit | edit source]
- Hot plates can be used as Rock-It Launcher ammunition.
- This is a different item from the electric hot plate in the Fallout: New Vegas add-ons Dead Money and Old World Blues, which allows for crafting items in the same manner as a campfire in the main game.
- A hot plate is needed to craft a super-heated cosmic knife.
- With the Old World Blues add-on installed, this item can be given to the Toaster and broken down into three microfusion cells and five energy cells.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Fallout 3[edit | edit source]
- A number of hot plates come with the science theme when purchased for the Megaton house.
- Hot plates can often be purchased from vendors who carry junk items, such as Crazy Wolfgang and Moira Brown.
Fallout: New Vegas[edit | edit source]
- Three in the broc flower cave.
- Three in the Searchlight NCR storage.
- Three in the Ultra-Luxe kitchen.
- Three in the Hoover Dam offices.
- Two hot plates can be found in Cerulean Robotics in Freeside.
- A hot plate can be found in the Old Mormon Fort's tower where Julie Farkas sleeps, on a table with other lab equipment.
- A hot plate can be found in Daisy Whitman's motel room in Novac.
- Sierra Madre. Their locations include two on the casino suites level, one in the Villa police station, and one in the Puesta del Sol switching station. A total of four hot plates can be found in or around the
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Like many other junk items, a giant version can be seen or stolen from shelves of the Museum of Dave in the Republic of Dave.
- Hot plates are generally used in science experiments as a container to boil or provide a source of chemical reaction to other chemicals or objects alike.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.