The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The main portion of the building has five floors, each overlooking a common space. The ground floor has patches of radioactive water. Across from the entrance is an elevator which requires an executive keycard to operate. Two chemistry stations can be found at this building, one on the second floor, and another on the executive suites. There is a tinker's workbench on the third level, in Penelope Hornwright's office.
The elevator takes the cardholder to the executive suites. At this level there is another elevator which accesses the sub-basement level, where a weapons workbench can be found.
- The Hornwright Estate access keycard is located on the top floor executive level.
- Vault-Tec bobblehead, in the room with the red reactor.
- Senior executive exam updates, in the Human Resources office on the 3rd floor.
- Filing status, in the Human Resources office on the 3rd floor.
- Senior executive exam answer key, at Jeffery Vaccarro's desk on the 2nd floor.
- Sam Blackwell: "No" on Measure 6, on the executive floor.
- "Excavator suit" - Final steps, on a cabinet on the sub-basement level, down near the dirt pit.
- Power armor chassis - In the sub-basement level, near where the reward for The Motherlode is collected, under the stairs.
- "Air Purifier" project delays - Holotape, obtained during Where There's Smoke [verification needed]
- Random recipe - Next to the Hornwright building, inside the dilapidated building turned refuge, on a grill.
- Three .44 pistol (Fallout 76) can spawn here. (See .44 page for info)
Hornwright Industrial headquarters appears only in Fallout 76.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.