The Hopeville missile silo bunker is a large facility, extending the entire breadth of the northern map. The entrance is a standard bunker door leading into a hallway that leads into the main room. On the right is a door that will lead to the bot pod, unlocking the ED-E copy. On the left is an L shaped hallway with a maintenance closet. Leading onto the silo door is a broken duraframe eyebot.
In the center of both rooms is a large computer-like system which can be used to restore electricity to the building, giving access to the latter of the two rooms. Beyond the door is the missile. There will be a terminal on the far right that deactivates the sentry bot in the next room.
- Eyebot upgrade circuit board for the ED-Ecated challenge - Lying in the middle of the hallway behind the door to the left of the entrance, looted from a destroyed eyebot.
- Dean's Electronics - On the bottom level in the central part of the silo, to the right of the upside-down Easy locked desk against the wall.
- Two security holotapes - In two desks on the top level, used to access Martin Retslaf's terminal and deactivate the turrets.
- US Army General outfit - On the body of Retslaf behind his desk on the top level.
- Silo network security codes - In Retslaf's desk on the top level, used in the security room.
- H&H Tools nail gun - Inside the toolbox on the bottom shelf of the storage room on the third floor.
- Two Nuka-Cola Quartz - One in the utility room on the raised platform by the RALPHIE poster and the other in the reactor room on the second floor, in a crate behind the northernmost desk.
- Three arc welders - One is on a shelf across from the terminal that releases ED-E, and two are in the room with the mainframe controls next to the corpses of marked men.
When re-entering the bunker after completing the add-on, marked men will be hiding out in the bunker on the first, second, and third levels.