Layout[edit | edit source]
Exterior[edit | edit source]
The building is located near the Hopeville Missile Base Headquarters. The building itself is a half-cylindrical room, similar to those found at Nellis Air Force Base, with the appearance of an airplane hangar.
Interior[edit | edit source]
The armory can be entered using a holotape, by hacking with a Science skill of 75, or a Lockpick skill of 100. Once inside, there is a locker to the left as well a counter with miscellaneous ammunition on it, as well as a Very Hard locked locker. Along the right wall are a few rockets on top of a counter. In the far right corner is a bed that can be slept in. The bed does not give the "well rested" bonus.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Rocket, high explosive - On the table to the left of the entrance.
- Guns and Bullets - Underneath the desk in the northeast corner.
- Incendiary rockets - On the shelves along the eastern wall.
- Two sets of riot gear - One in the unlocked locker and one in the Very Hard locked locker on the other side.
- Base service gate key - Outside in a metal box to the south, between two barracks. Opens the gate east of the men's barracks.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The armory provides the best environment for a temporary "player character home" in the area, containing a bed and several storage lockers that do not reset.
- Sometimes, the background music might play a soundtrack called Serenity, which is a Fallout 2 soundtrack used in Modoc.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]