This location consists of a church buried under the radioactive dust of the Glowing Sea, which can still be accessed by either dropping through the roof, or by jumping onto the steeple platform and walking down the stairs. Fighting through the church's ghoulish inhabitants, a bus can be found on the lower level where the entrance to the church once was, requiring visitors to leave back through the spire.
- The note office duties can be found on a desk on the second floor.
- The church safe key, found in the same room as the safe that it unlocks on the second level.
- This is the origin of the unintelligible radio signal that can be received once relay tower 0DB-521 has been extended. Switching off the ham radio located on the second level causes the signal to cease transmitting.
- This location also acts as the landmark used by a raider who recorded the distress signal broadcasting from the area to describe the location of a cave where he took refuge.
- The lower level of the church is filled with gas, which can be ignited.
The Hopesmarch Pentecostal church appears only in Fallout 4.
PC Trying to enter the church, one might encounter an "invisible floor," preventing the Sole Survivor to travel to the bottom floor: when entering through the roof, the player will land mid-air. The invisible floor is also encountered when entering through the steeple, preventing the player from going further down the stairs. However, the ghouls can travel upwards through the invisible floor. [verified]
- A third-party fix is downloadable as a mod through Nexus Mods.