|For honeycomb, see Honeycomb.|
Honey is a sweet food substance produced by honey bees in the forests of Appalachia, and can be collected from honeycomb found attached to trees, logs, and rocks. Acquiring honey from a beehive will cause aggressive bee swarms to attack. Honey is also found on the corpses of honey beasts. It is not subject to spoilage.
It is collected and used in the daily quest Strange Brew, which is activated upon arriving at the Giant Teapot and speaking to Sweetwater. It may also be used as an ingredient in various recipes, including beverage recipes made with the brewing station.
- 19 beehives are in 3 spots around Beckham in the Mire - between Dyer Chemical, Crevasse Dam, Braxson's Quality Medical Supplies and Raleigh Clay's bunker
- Four can be found inside the Honey House in Helvetia, on the counter. During the Fasnacht Day event, several hives with beeswax can be found in the same building.
- South of Anchor farm, on a pond.
- On the pond west of the isolated cabin.
- North of North Kanawha lookout.
- Between Twin Pine Cabins and Grafton Station, on an intersection between the railroad and highway.
- Southwest of Alpine River Cabins, in multiple beehives.
- Southeast of Aaronholt homestead, on a ruined cabin next to the farm field.
- Dropped by honey beasts.
- Two can be found on top of a tree stump by a campfire in the Big Bend Tunnel campsite.
- Three can be found on a shelf in the house northeast from the Camp Venture fast travel arrival point.