Hollow logs are white logs that have been hollowed out and have items stored in them. The items are usually various meat or food items, antivenom, or some other type of medicine. They are found in Zion Canyon. Follows-Chalk first mentions the log to the player character while traveling to see Joshua Graham.
Hollowed logs can be found at the following locations:
- Three Marys, near the totems, close to the river.
- West of Caterpillar's Mound.
- Just south of the Ghost Den.
- At the left side of the river, going from North Fork bridge to Dagger's Point.
- The Spine
- On the left side of the road near before reaching Zion Valley welcome booth.
- Burial mounds
- Southwest from Sorrows Fork campground at the left side of the path.
- West of Three Marys on a ledge, following the gorge.
- After passing the suspension bridge, there will be one on the right side of the path.
- Directly over the previous one, but one will need to follow the path and jump to the ledge at the right side.
- Southwest of Three Marys, following the gorge in a White Legs camp.
- Just east of Bighorn Bluff.
- At the left side directly at the entrance of Eastern Virgin.
- Northwest from the ant burrow at the top of the cliff.
- Pine Creek tunnel
- On a ledge between Cueva Guarache going up to Ranger substation Osprey.
- Directly north from Wind Wall docks.
- Northwest of Three Marys, in a camp.
- Just to the east of Dagger's Point.
- Zion Ranger station, on the nearby cliff.
- Just east of Clear Water docks.
- Northwest from Patriarchs' campground, at the bottom of the canyon.