- In the Villa police station, read the entry "Prohibited Items" on the Police Chief's terminal to the left of the main entrance.
- In the Villa clinic, read the entry "Gas Leak" on the terminal in the examination room with two headless corpses, next to a stretcher with the assassin suit.
Puesta del SolEdit
- In the Puesta del Sol switching station, read the entry "Suits are Here." on the terminal in the Utility room, which is next to the break room where one finds the wall-mounted terminal called "Ventilation Control System".
Salida del SolEdit
- In Salida del Sol South, read the entry "Status Report" on the terminal in the room directly opposite to the "Door to Salida del Sol House" serving as entrance to Salida del Sol North.
- For the shortest path from Salida del Sol entrance, first go to the fountain directly ahead and turn to face south, walk south along the pebble path to a three-way junction leading southwest and east. Turn east and continue heading down the pebble path to the end. Take the steps up and cross the platform leading away from the door to reach the room with the terminal.
- In Salida del Sol North, read the entry "Personal Log" starting with "Asked the foreman..." on the terminal in a multistory building on the highest reachable floor.
- For the shortest path from Salida del Sol North entrance, first head down the stairs to the ground level and exit the building. Then move slightly northeast to face a closed gate engulfed in toxic cloud. Walk straight ahead through the gate all the way to the north end of the wall. Then turn east and go up the steps to a small courtyard. Take the steps on the north and enter the multi-story building. Then go up two floors to reach the terminal.
- In Salida del Sol North, read the entry "Personal Log" starting with "Mr. Yesterday says..." on the terminal in a room on the east side just before reaching the final set of steps leading up to Campanas del Sol.
- For the shortest path from Salida del Sol North entrance, first reach the terminal above, then exit to the rooftop through the hole and stand on the northwest corner of the rooftop. Drop down onto the narrow awning of the building directly ahead. Enter through the hole (beware of tripwire) and head down the stairs to a ruined store. Stand at the exit hole of the store and move precisely northeast across the courtyard to a short tunnel leading to the room with the terminal.
Sierra Madre Casino & ResortEdit
- In the Sierra Madre casino, read the entry "Notes on Emergency Protocols" on the Security Office terminal in a room on the third level of the casino section, next to the room with the Mark I Auto-Doc, near the Emergency Door to Cantina Madrid.
- In the Sierra Madre vault during the quest Heist of the Centuries, read the entry "Mr. Sinclair - E.B.E" on a Hologram Control terminal in the large room with three security holograms. The terminal is the one closest to the forcefield blocking access to the next area.
Grants the player character 100 XP upon completion.
Xbox 360 There are only 8 entries despite stating there are 10.