|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and is not canon.|
Hillary is loved by all of the inhabitants of Quincy. Around 2197, Quincy was attacked by a band of Beastlords, and she was taken hostage.
Hillary Eastwood is an old woman in her sixties. She has a strong personality and is quite cultured. She knows how to behave in high society and is generally accustomed to giving orders.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in missions.|
|This character appears in the following locations.|
- "Thank you for the rescue. I understand that the Brotherhood is interested in forming an alliance with the people of Quincy. There are three more hostage situations so let's make a deal ... My daughter is being held in the Town Hall and being guarded by Deathclaws. You must find a way to rescue her. If she dies, you might as well go back home..."
- "The power generator room has been rigged with explosives. The Beastlords have threatened to detonate the explosives, destroying both the generator and our townsfolk if they suspect trouble. If they do this... I'll be out of office and the Brotherhood can look elsewhere for an alliance."
- "My daughter, Evita, is being held in the Town Hall. There are Deathclaws surrounding her, ready to tear her to shreds as soon as a Beastlord gives the word. If you can find some way to distract the Deathclaws or prevent the signal from being given, you should be able to save her. I was in labor for four days with her so you'll understand how much she means to me."
- "Old Felix Stiles is being held inside the barracks. The Beastlord commander is there, along with his bodyguards. You can expect a big fight... But, there is another way into the compound: An escape tunnel lies between the Town Hall and the Barracks. The entrance is in the back room of the Town Hall and it leads into the inner building of the barracks, past the courtyard."
- "Well, you have managed to save my daughter and you have done well in spite of the horrific odds. I thank you, strangers, for coming to the aid of my town. For that, you shall have your alliance. Let the Brotherhood and the Town of Quincy be strangers no longer."
- "You saved the generator? Thank god! There's no way we could find another one...and all those people of course. I'm starting to believe an alliance with the Brotherhood is feasible."
- "Oh my goodness, this is the happiest day of my life. My daughter is safe and sound? Thank you, outlanders. I assure you that your actions have guaranteed an alliance between Quincy and the Brotherhood."
- "Thank you so much for freeing old Felix. The townsfolk will be very pleased to know that he is alive and well and, since he shares my bed, I'm in your debt."
- "What was that awful noise? The generator...all those people ... dead? This is terrible! I thought you said you could handle it. Maybe I should have made a deal with the raiders?"
- "No, not my baby. (Yells) Evita! Why? Why did this happen? Oh, my poor child. I'm so sorry. You! Go back to your "Order." Your work here is done. There shall be no alliance between Quincy and the Brotherhood. Get out of my town!"
- "No, not my Felix! You said you could handle it. How could you let him die? Maybe I made a mistake in trusting you. Felix is more than an old hero to me, you bastard. We were to be married. *sob*"
- "I don't know what to say! I don't know how we can repay you. Tell your commanders that the town of Quincy is "honoured" to join the Brotherhood and whatever resources we have, are at its disposal. All these years... I never thought people such as you existed. You have done more than just rescue a town, warrior. You have returned something to me that I lost when I was just a girl. Something that I didn't even know was missing. You have given me back my spirit. May you find the happiness one day that I now feel."
Hillary Eastwood appears only in Fallout Tactics.
- MIS 06 Speech.txt: Hillary: (in case of Felix' death) Felix is more than an old hero to me, you bastard. We were to be married. *sob*