The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Before the Vault Dwellers are about to burrow into Vault 79, Hijack kidnaps Penelope Hornwright and holds her for ransom in the Cave section of Hornwright Industrial Headquarters. Furthermore, he and his gang use furniture to damage the Motherlode's intelligence module. The residents must deal with him to secure Penelope Hornwright's safety or else be unable to breach Vault 79.
Interactions with the player character
|This character is involved in quests.|
- Division of Wealth: During the quest, Hijack will confront the player character with having kidnapped Penelope Hornwright. The player character has several options in dealing with him, including intimidating him, negotiating and promising a cut of gold bullion, or killing him and his gang of raiders.
- A Charisma of at least 8 is needed to start a peaceful negotiation and a further Intelligence of 8 to "promise" him and his gang a cut of the gold (upholding this is optional).
- A Strength of 8 to intimidate him and his gang into leaving.
- An Endurance of 8 will frighten him and his gang into leaving.
- Simply attacking him and his gang.
Missing data (Inventory)
This article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Tattered field jacket|