Characteristics[edit | edit source]
The vehicles feature a rear-mounted, high power engine, two doors, and an aerodynamic shape. There are three such cruisers found in the Mojave Wasteland in 2281 - two variants belonging to the Nevada force and one of which used by the California equivalent. With the exception of the state-specific seal on the door, the vehicles are identical.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Three can be found at the Nevada Highway Patrol station.
- Two can be found at the Mojave Outpost.
- One can be found at the Poseidon gas station.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Highway patrol cars appear only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- James Garcia created the 3D model for the patrol car.
- The appearance of the two states' patrol cars in the same vicinity is due to the state line of real world California and Nevada segmenting the area.