The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
|Railroad radiant quest: High Ground|
|Speak to P.A.M. at the Railroad HQ.|
|Go to the assigned location and destroy the Brotherhood Vertibird.|
|Report to P.A.M.|
|Reward: 75+ XP|
- P.A.M. may never offer this quest no matter how many times she is spoken to.[verified]
Even if all the conditions are met,
- The quest may be started manually on PC via the console by typing startquest 00150577 and then speaking to P.A.M.
- The Vertibird may fall through the ground after fast traveling, making the quest unable to be completed.[verified]
- In some cases, the Vertibird flies outside of the map, making it impossible to destroy.[verified]
- Fort Hagen, rising to the highest elevation possible on the map. This makes it impossible to destroy without console commands because it is far outside the maximum weapon range.[verified]
Sometimes, if the Vertibird loses track of the player character (while crouching, the player character's stealth status goes from Danger to Caution), the Vertibird will disengage and fly away to
- Toggling collision off and "walking" up within range allows for a kill, but the Vertibird never re-engages.