The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Railroad radiant quest: High Ground|
|Speak to P.A.M. at the Railroad HQ.|
|Go to the assigned location and destroy the Brotherhood Vertibird.|
|Report to P.A.M.|
|Reward: 75+ XP|
Detailed walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Quest stages[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- PC Even if all the conditions are met, P.A.M. may never offer this quest no matter how many times she is spoken to.[verified]
- The quest may be started manually on PC via the console by typing startquest 00150577 and then speaking to P.A.M.
- PC Playstation 4 The Vertibird may fall through the ground after fast traveling, making the quest unable to be completed.[verified]
- PC Xbox One In some cases, the Vertibird flies outside of the map, making it impossible to destroy.[verified]
- PC Sometimes, if the Vertibird loses track of the player character (while crouching, the player character's stealth status goes from Danger to Caution), the Vertibird will disengage and fly away to Fort Hagen, rising to the highest elevation possible on the map. This makes it impossible to destroy without console commands because it is far outside the maximum weapon range.[verified]
- Toggling collision off and "walking" up within range allows for a kill, but the Vertibird never re-engages.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.